TANK REPLACEMENT CHECKLIST
- Professional tank installation performed by a licensed Technician.
- Installation permit from the state or local authority to install the new tank.
- Removal and proper disposal of the old tank, including disposal receipt.
- Removal and proper disposal of the hazardous materials in the old tank, including EPA manifest documentation.
- Permit from the state or local authority to transport and dispose of the old tank and hazardous materials.
TYPICAL OIL TANK INSTALLATION
|1. UL Approved Oil Tank|
|2. Fill Pipe|
|3. Vent Pipe|
|4. Vent Alarm|
|5. Tank Gauge|
|6. Firomatic Safety Valve|
|7. Oil Filter|
|Oil Filter Cartridge|
|8. Copper Feed Line w/ Protective Sleeve|
|9. Tank Legs (4)|